Benefits and Compensation
The benefits of working at Commerce.
Commerce Bank offers a Total Compensation package with competitive salaries and benefits and career path opportunities.
Both full-time and part-time employees are eligible for the following:
- Retirement benefits
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution of 50 cents, 75 cents, or $1.00 (depending on age and years of service) for every dollar that you invest up to the first 7% of your salary. After 3 years, you are fully vested.
- Time-off benefits
- Paid holidays – 10 days per year
- Paid vacation – 10 to 20 days per year depending on job grade and length of service
- Accrued paid time off – full-time employees can accrue up to 200 hours and part-time employees can accrue up to 80 hours
- Extra benefits
- Up to 100% tuition assistance – $1,500 annually for undergraduate and $3,000 annually for graduate classes per calendar year
- College savings plans for children
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free confidential off-site counseling service
- Optional Long Term Care Insurance through UNUM
- Optional supplemental Cancer and Accident Insurance through AFLAC
Full-time employees may also take advantage of the following:
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Comprehensive medical insurance options
- Dental plan through MetLife
- Vision plan through VSP
- Paid medical leave
- Insurance benefits for full-time employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance at 1½ times your annual salary with inexpensive options including Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Extra benefits for full-time employees
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Child adoption assistance program
Learn about career paths at Commerce.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.