Excess liquidity is one of your corporation's most important assets. Put yours to work so it contributes to your bottom line. The investment professionals in Commerce Bank's Capital Markets Group will work closely with you to develop and execute an investment plan focused on achieving your company's investment goals and objectives.
The Capital Markets Group can provide:
- Investment plans with a coordinated investment policy and strategy
- Fixed income products based on your investment strategy
- Systematic and continuous investment of operating funds and working capital
- Strategic use of tax-free investments
- Short-term investments
Investment Management Services
Skilled portfolio managers in the investment division of The Commerce Trust Company work with Institutional clients to build customized investment strategies that match your firmís unique needs. Strategies are implemented through a combination of separately managed securities, mutual funds, externally managed accounts and exchange-traded funds that reflect the most cost-effective solutions for your business.
Interested in learning more?
Contact us about Commercial Banking solutions.
- The Capital Markets Group is a division of Commerce Bank
- Investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.