Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment
Automate and control your accounts payable process from presentment through payment. Monitor your accounts payable process through every stage of the invoice lifecycle–from the initial invoice receipt through payment and reconciliation.
Converts all invoice data to a queryable electronic format accessible through a single online system. EIPP accepts the following invoice formats: paper, email, vendor portal, EDI and flat file.
Approval WorkflowAutomates the enforcement of business rules, eliminates error-prone manual process and maximizes employee resources by utilizing:
- Automatic invoice approval when business rules are met
- Fewer paper touch points
- Preset GL coding capabilities
- Approval anytime, anywhere via web-based access
- Expedited discrepancy resolution
- Electronic access to line item detail
- End-to-end electronic audit trail
The Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment system consolidates a single electronic payment to Commerce Bank, simplifying reconciliation. EIPP provides a variety of vendor payment options such as card, check, ACH and wire.
Facilitates invoice automation with data detail extraction; supports electronic work flow approval; executes payments via Visa®, ACH, Wire and Check.
Facilitates invoice automation with data detail extraction; forwards electronic invoice data file to Buyer’s ERP for approval; executes payments via Visa, ACH, Wire and Check.
Executes payments via Visa, ACH, Wire and Check
Interested in learning more?
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.