Manage your institution's assets with investment products and financial services from The Capital Markets Group. Our seasoned investment professionals support corporations, correspondent banks, public institutions and municipalities with investment strategies tailored to client objectives and current market conditions. Achieve your objectives for safety, liquidity and competitive yields with our broad range of products.
- Investments for Corporations
- Investments for Financial Institutions
- Investments for Municipalities
- Safekeeping Services
Event Pursuant to SEC Rule 15c2-12(b)(5)(C)
Commerce has been made aware of the fact that Missouri State Health and Ed. (Stowers Institute) has taken the necessary steps and intends to enter a bid in their auctions to buy their own ARS debt.
Beginning with the auction set to occur on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 for the Series 2000 Bonds, and the auction set to occur on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 for the Series 2002 Bonds, the Institutions will bid for 100% of the outstanding Bonds not owned by the Institutions in each future auction at a rate equal to the lower of (1) SIFMA Municipal Swap Index plus .25% or (2) 12%. The Institutions will not change either (1) its intent to bid for 100% of the outstanding Bonds of each series, or (2) the index or spread used in determining its bid rate for the Bonds in future auctions, without submitting two weeks prior notice to the NRMSIRs of the proposed change.
Interested in learning more?
- Call: Tom Kokjer 800-548-2663
- Click: email@example.com†
- The Capital Markets Group is a division of Commerce Bank
- Investment products:
Investments in Securities are NOT FDIC insured; NO Bank-Guarantee; MAY Lose Value. Commerce Bank Capital Markets Group does not provide tax advice; Please consult your tax advisor.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.