Investments for Municipalities
Taxpayers demand accurate financial management of their public institutions. Today, hundreds of public entities turn to CMG for help with cash management, debt structuring and other key fixed-income investment services.
At CMG, we can help you manage your entity’s cash and liquidity to maximize yields. Effective investment planning and execution make public money work harder for you and your constituents.
Our comprehensive investment services for municipalities include:
- Development of requests for financial services (RFPs)
- Structuring deposit accounts
- Cash management programs
- Overnight investments
- Full range of high grade investments as permitted by state statute: treasuries, agencies and collateralized CDs
Municipal Debt Management Services
Arranging and managing public debt is complex and challenging. We understand the challenges and have the experience necessary to assist public entities with:
- Negotiated and competitive underwriting
- Lowering interest costs through debt refunding
- Debt structuring, financing strategies, issue sizing and project coordination
- A senior investment banker that has over 20 years of government financing experience
Interested in learning more?
- Call: Kim Bienhoff
800-548-2663 (KC) or
Mark Chellis 800-392-2252 (STL)
- Click: firstname.lastname@example.org†
- The Capital Markets Group is a division of Commerce Bank
- Investment products:
Investments in Securities are NOT FDIC insured; NO Bank-Guarantee; MAY Lose Value. Commerce Bank Capital Markets Group does not provide tax advice; Please consult your tax advisor.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.