CBI Leasing – Commerce Bank's leasing group – offers a comprehensive array of leasing/financing alternatives for domestic mid and large-sized companies, including:
- Tax-oriented and Finance Leases – Leases where CBI retains the tax benefits providing you with reduced rental payments or finance-oriented leases that allow you to depreciate the equipment and claim other ownership-related tax benefits.
- Operating Leases – Leases that are treated as off-balance-sheet transactions under current accounting rules.
- Synthetic Leases – An operating lease for accounting purposes however you retain the ownership-related tax benefits.
- Municipal Leases and Tax-Exempt Conduits – A lease that allows government entities to obtain equipment, vehicles, and other assets at cost-effective interest rates.
- Trac and Split-Trac Leases –Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) and Split-Trac leases are tax-oriented leases for titled vehicles. Lease-end purchase options are established at fixed amounts.
- Corporate Aircraft Leases and Loans – Lease and loan options that offer companies significant benefits when managing balance sheets and cash reserves, while helping manage the cost of aircraft acquisitions.
Interested in learning more?Contact us about CBI Leasing
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.