Commercial Banking Wire Transfers
Quickly and safely transfer funds to your vendors with Domestic and International Wires from Commerce Bank. Because Commerce uses both the Federal Reserve's communication network (Fedwire) as well as SWIFT, you can rest assured that your funds will move in real-time, making it the safest and most secure way to transfer funds.
Wire transfers from Commerce deliver:
- Same-day processing of payments with final credit
- Access to banks across the country and abroad
- Flexible initiation options
- Online tracking and confirmation
What is the SWIFT code for Commerce Bank?
Commerce Bank's SWIFT code is CBKCUS44.
Need to make a wire transfer? Contact us for:
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.