Commerce Bank is a super-community bank offering an array of sophisticated financial products for individuals, businesses, and investors that are delivered with high-quality personal service.
Founded in 1865, Commerce currently operates in over 360 locations in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma and Colorado.
- Stock symbol: CBSH, listed on NASDAQ
- Web site: www.commercebank.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Assets of $22.5 billion
- Largest independent bank in the lower Midwest
- Mission: Be Accessible. Offer Solutions. Build Relationships.
- Customer promise: We ask, listen and solve.
- Major hub markets: St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri
- Fifth-generation of family management: David Kemper; Chairman, CEO and President of Commerce Bancshares, Inc. Jonathan Kemper; Chairman and CEO of Commerce Bank, Vice Chairman of Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
- Local management: The management of each Commerce community bank location is empowered to deliver targeted services to customers through local market management and decision-making.
- Commerce recognizes the importance of technology and continues to invest in services that will strengthen our customer relationships. Commerce provides the right solutions by combining technology, expertise, and financial strength.