Automatic Bill Payment with your
Commerce Bank Visa® Check Card
An easy way to pay!
- Pay bills quickly and easily
- Pay on time , every time - avoid late fees and missed payments
- The money comes right out of your checking account when using your Visa® Check Card, or appears on your next monthly statement when using your Commerce Bank Visa credit card
- Plus, it’s easy to get started and easy to keep track of your payments
With Automatic Bill Pay, you make arrangements with your service provider to pay your bill automatically with your Commerce Visa Check Card or Credit Card.
- Easy – no checks to write! Just call your biller and provide your card number and expiration date
- Secure – In the unlikely event your card number is ever compromised, you are protected. Plus, because it’s Visa, you won’t be liable in the event of an unauthorized transaction or the theft or loss of your card*
- Convenient – With Visa Check Card, the money comes right out of your checking account, and your payments are always made on time. If you pay with your credit card, your payment will appear on your next monthly statement
- Flexible – pay regular ongoing bills, or make one-time payments
- Plus, you can easily track your payments through Online Banking or your monthly statement
- Special benefit for Credit Card users - paying with your Commerce Credit Card may earn you airline miles or reward points toward other bonus programs (depending on the features of your Credit Card)
- And it’s easy to get started – just call your service provider! View a list of participating merchants
Two Ways to Pay
|Manual Bill Payment||Automatic Bill Payment|
You control when and how much you pay. Call or visit your merchant’s website to review your bill before authorizing the transaction on your card – great for making last minute payments.
Your bills are automatically paid at the scheduled time you’ve chosen . Bills are always paid on time so you’ll never worry about due dates or missed payments.
Interested in learning more?
- Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving statement with unauthorized account activity.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.