Credit Card AutoPay
You can customize AutoPay to suit your individual needs.
It’s easy to make your Commerce Bank credit card payment from any financial institution’s checking, savings or money market account you choose. Simply select how much you want to deduct from your designated account. You can choose to pay the minimum amount due or the total balance in full. You can change the amount you pay, or stop AutoPay, at any time.*
To Set Up AutoPay:
- Download, print, and complete the AutoPay Authorization Form.
- Choose the Commerce Bank credit card account you’d like to pay (a separate form is required for each additional account).
- Indicate the amount to be deducted from your checking, savings or money market account.
- Mail in the completed AutoPay Authorization Form along with a voided check or deposit slip to the following address – and enjoy the ultimate in payment convenience!
Bank Card Support
811 Main KCBC-11
Kansas City, MO 64105
REMEMBER: Retain the second copy of the form for your records.
Online BankingWant another way to make your payments on time? Do you have a Commerce Bank deposit account? If so, activate Online Banking and make a credit card payment by transferring funds from your Commerce Bank savings or checking account.
Interested in learning more?
- Notice of termination or change is effective after Commerce Bank Card Center has had reasonable time (but not less than five business days) from the receipt of your written request to process your change. No phone calls can be accepted.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.