Commerce DirectCheck Card
The Commerce DirectCheck Card is a safer and
more convenient way to receive your pay.
When your employer joins with Commerce Bank to offer the Commerce DirectCheck Card, you will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of owning a Visa® payroll card, as well as the convenience of direct deposit. Each payday, your salary or wages will be electronically sent to your card. Now you don’t have to worry about cashing your paycheck or paying hefty fees for check-cashing services.
Access Your Pay
- Make purchases anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- Get cash back on purchases at merchants accepting PIN-based transactions, including grocery, drug and discount stores
- Get cash from any ATM displaying the Visa or Plus logo worldwide
- Get a teller cash withdrawal from any bank that issues Visa cards
Access Your Account Information
You will also have access to your account information such as balances, deposits and transactions.
- Online access to your account information (www.CheckMyPayCard.com)
- By phoning 866-620-1367
- Through your monthly E-Statement
Get Text Messages on Your Cell Phone*
Commerce DirectCheck Cards come with four different text message options:
- Value load – get a text message every time you get paid!
- Daily balance
- Authorized transaction
- Declined transaction
Sign up now for Commerce DirectCheck text messages:
- Create an online account
- Visit www.CheckMyPayCard.com
- Click on “First Time Visitor” located on the left side of the page
- Follow the instructions for setting up your new account
- Log in to your account at www.CheckMyPayCard.com
- Select “Profile” then select “Alert Options”
- Choose from four text message options
Interested in learning more?
To sign up for the Commerce DirectCheck Card, see your participating employer for an application.
- First 75 texts per month are free. $0.15 each after first 75 per month. Standard text rates from your cell provider may apply. See your cell phone carrier for details.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.