How To Apply
- Open up to 5 different special purpose savings accounts and watch your savings grow toward each of your goals.
- Nickname each account in Online Banking according to your goal — car, house down payment, college, travel, holiday gifts — whatever!
- Make monthly savings deposits for 11 months in a row, and Commerce will reward you by making your 12th month’s deposit up to $50 per account free, up to a maximum of $100 per household for all eligible accounts.1 The bonus reward is calculated as an average of your deposits made to each myRewards Savings account during the previous 11 consecutive months. To be eligible for the bonus, you may not have more than 4 withdrawals per year.
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge
|Check Writing Privileges||
Automatic transfers from checking make it easy, and you can track your progress using Online Banking, personalized with nicknames you choose.
Interested in other ways to earn savings bonuses? Open a myRewards Money Market account.
- To qualify for the annual matching deposit Reward, you must maintain a myRewards Checking account and make 11 consecutive monthly deposits and 4 or fewer withdrawals per year, per myRewards Savings account. Total matching Reward determined by adding the average monthly deposit during the previous 11 months for each myRewards Savings account, per household, per year, on up to 5 myRewards Savings accounts. Maximum matching Reward $50 per account, maximum total matching Reward $100 per year. Reward credited annually in the 12th month after the first deposit. Annual Percentage Yield as of 4/19/2014 is 0.03% on balances of $1 or greater. Fees may reduce earnings. Incentive of $10 or greater reported as interest to the IRS.
- Daily balance means ending ledger balance in the account each day. You must maintain the $300 minimum daily balance every day of a month or have at least one electronic deposit of $25 or more during the month to earn interest and to avoid a service charge that month. Electronic deposits include ATM deposits, wire transfers, ACH, Online Banking transfers or automatic transfers set up from another DDA or savings account.
- Monthly service charge waived for first 60 days after new account opening. Lower monthly fees apply in some locations.