How To Apply
As long as your account is active1, you incur fees only if you make paper transactions2 or receive a paper statement3. With myDirect Checking, you’re in control of what you pay for your account. Bank and pay bills online, on your mobile phone, or at the ATM – FREE!
myDirect Checking includes the following services:
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free Commerce ATM transactions
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Bank anytime, anywhere with free Mobile Banking4
- Manage your account with free email Alerts
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge||
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge||
|Debit Card and ATM|
- $3 monthly inactivity fee is charged after 60 days of inactivity. Avoid this fee by keeping your account active. Activity is defined as any transaction, such as a withdrawal, deposit, bill payment or ACH payment. An account inquiry, such as checking your balance in Online Banking or at ATM, is not a transaction and does not count as activity.
- Fee of $2 per paper transaction (check or withdrawal slip) you write that posts during your monthly statement period. Customer is also responsible for cost of check orders including shipping & handling. Avoid this fee by using Online Bill Pay and Visa Debit Card to make your payments.
- Must activate Online Banking & sign up for E-Statements to get free monthly statements; $3 per month fee for Paper Statements and $4 per month for Paper Statements with Check Images. Fee waived for first 60 days after new account opening. This 60 day grace period does not apply to existing or converted accounts.
- Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.