As long as your account is active1, you incur fees only if you make paper transactions2 or receive a paper statement3. With myDirect Checking, you’re in control of what you pay for your account. Bank and pay bills online, on your mobile phone, or at the ATM – FREE!
myDirect Checking includes the following services:
- Free Commerce Classic Visa® Check Card
- Free Commerce ATM transactions
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Bank anytime, anywhere with free Mobile Banking4
- Manage your account with free email Alerts
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge||
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge||
|Check Card and ATM|
- $3 monthly inactivity fee is charged after 60 days of inactivity. Avoid this fee by keeping your account active. Activity is defined as any transaction, such as a withdrawal, deposit, bill payment or ACH payment. An account inquiry, such as checking your balance in Online Banking or at ATM, is not a transaction and does not count as activity.
- Fee of $2 per paper transaction (check or withdrawal slip) you write that posts during your monthly statement period. Customer is also responsible for cost of check orders including shipping & handling. Avoid this fee by using Online Bill Pay and Visa Check Card to make your payments.
- Must activate Online Banking and sign up for E-Statements to get free monthly statements; fees for paper statements are $2 per month for Paper Statements or you may choose Check Image statements for $3 per month. Fee waived for first 60 days after new account opening.
- Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.