Online Banking Alerts
Alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email and text notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that has taken place within your
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal or debit card purchase has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Security Alerts inform you when specific security-related activity has been updated including:
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an alert
- Suspicious card activity on your Commerce Bank Consumer debit or credit card
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States who are 18 years old or older on or before November 14, 2016. You may also enter by mailing your name, address, phone number and email address to Commerce Bank Website Survey Sweepstakes, 8000 Forsyth Blvd CBIR-1, St. Louis, MO 63105 Entries must be received by December 15, 2016. Approximate retail value of the prize is one of ten (10) $50.00, three (3) $100.00 or (1) $250.00 Commerce Bank Visa Gift Cards. For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit CommerceBank.com/WebSurveyRules.