Home > Personal Banking > Online Services > Online Banking > Account Archive CD-ROM Frequently Asked Questions
Account Archive CD-ROM FAQs
- What type of accounts can I purchase an Account Archive CD-ROM for?
- Account Archive CD-ROMs are available for personal checking, savings and money market accounts.
- What kind of information does the Account Archive CD-ROM contain?
- Your Account Archive CD-ROM will contain images of your monthly statements and any check images that are associated with those statements.1
- How many years of information are available?
- You may order up to 7 years of account statements and check images.
- Can I select the statements and check images that I want included on my Account Archive CD-ROM?
- Yes, you have the ability to select a range of months from the drop down menu on the order screen, which means only the statements and check images for the time period selected will be on your CD-ROM.
- Why am I not able to choose from all of my open and active accounts?
- If your account is set up for a “combined statement” your monthly statements are not available on CD-ROM.
- How much does an Account Archive CD-ROM cost?
- Account Archive CD-ROMs cost $15.00 per account request, which will be deducted from your account. Account Archive CD-ROMs are free for the following accounts: CommerceOptionsSM Premium checking, Benefits Banking Premium checking, Private Options checking, CommerceOptionsSM Premium Money Market and CommerceOptionsSM Options Savings accounts owned by Private Options customers.
- How and when will I receive my Account Archive CD-ROM?
- You will receive your Account Archive CD-ROM by U.S. mail in approximately 7-10 business days.
- What if the address associated with the account I choose isn’t current?
- To change the address associated with your account go to “CUSTOMER SERVICE” in Online Banking, select “Update Mailing Address” in the "My Profile" section and select the account for which you are ordering an Account Archive CD-ROM. Please allow 2-3 business days for this change to take effect before placing your order.
- What if I need help with the order process?
- If you need help with your order, you may call 1-800-986-2265 for assistance.
- To view or print statements and check images, you must have Adobe® Reader®. Download the latest version of Adobe® Reader®
To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.