How to Apply
Commerce Bank Health Savings Account
The Commerce Bank Health Savings Account (HSA) is a special, tax-advantaged1 savings account that you can use along with your High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to help pay for qualified2 healthcare expenses before you reach your health insurance deductible.
- Make pre-tax contributions through payroll deductions (if available) or after tax contributions3
- Earn money tax-free through interest payments
- Pay for qualified healthcare expenses tax-free2
- Allows year-to-year rollover
- Account follows you regardless of employer or insurance coverage
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge||
|Dedicated HSA Account Information Line||
- State taxes may vary. Consult your tax advisor.
- HSA withdrawals made for non-qualified expenses are subject to ordinary income tax and may incur an additional 20% IRS penalty. Consult your tax advisor.
- Combined total contributions cannot exceed the annual contribution limits outlined by the IRS.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States who are 18 years old or older on or before November 14, 2016. You may also enter by mailing your name, address, phone number and email address to Commerce Bank Website Survey Sweepstakes, 8000 Forsyth Blvd CBIR-1, St. Louis, MO 63105 Entries must be received by December 15, 2016. Approximate retail value of the prize is one of ten (10) $50.00, three (3) $100.00 or (1) $250.00 Commerce Bank Visa Gift Cards. For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit CommerceBank.com/WebSurveyRules.
- Deposit Agreement & Disclosures