How to Apply
Investment Savings Account
Our Investment Savings Account pays you more as your balance grows.
- Competitive money market rate
- Balances greater than $1,000 may earn a higher interest rate
- Open an account with just $100
- FDIC insured1
Interested in saving for a goal and earning rewards? Open a myRewards Savings account.
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge||
|Check Writing Privileges||
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. insures each depositor to at least $250,000.
- Interest is compounded monthly and credited to your account at the end of the monthly statement cycle. A minimum $100 balance is required each day to earn interest. Interest does not accrue on days when your ending balance falls below $100.
- Daily balance means ending ledger balance in the account each day. You must maintain the $500 minimum daily balance every day of a month to avoid a service charge.
- Average daily balance is calculated by adding the ending ledger balance in the account each day of the monthly cycle and dividing that sum by the number of days in the cycle. You must maintain a minimum $1,000 average daily balance for the month to avoid a service charge.
- Electronic deposits include ATM deposits, wire transfers, ACH, Online Banking transfers or automatic transfers set up from another DDA or savings account.