How To Apply
myRewards Money Market
A money market account from Commerce Bank that rewards you to grow your savings.
- It’s easy to grow your account with automatic transfers or direct deposit, or, make deposits at any time – it’s up to you!
- Keep building your account for a year to earn your reward – the more you save, the more you earn!
- Commerce pays you a bonus of a half percent on the average collected month-end balance for the previous 12 months, up to a maximum reward of $200 each and every year.1
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge||
|Check Writing Privileges||
Automatic transfers from checking make it easy, and you can track your progress using Online Banking, personalized with nicknames you choose.
Interested in saving for a goal and earning rewards? Open a myRewards Savings account.
- We will pay an annual Reward of 0.5% of the average collected month end balance in your myRewards Money Market account for the previous 12 months, up to a maximum of $200. Reward credited the 13th month after account anniversary. Annual Percentage Yield as of 5/26/2015 is 0.03%. Incentive of $10 or greater reported as interest to the IRS.
- Daily balance means ending ledger balance in the account each day. You must maintain the $500 minimum daily balance every day of a month or a $1,000 average daily balance for the monthly cycle or have at least one electronic deposit of $25 or more during the month to earn interest and to avoid a service charge that month. Electronic deposits include ATM deposits, wire transfers, ACH, Online Banking transfers or automatic transfers set up from another DDA or savings account.
- Monthly service charge waived for first 60 days after new account opening.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- Deposit Agreement & Disclosures