Online Banking Through Quicken and QuickBooks
Access your account information directly from your personal financial management software including Quicken or QuickBooks.
With this service you can:
- Check account balances and review transaction history
- Confirm which checks, deposits, withdrawals, and ATM transactions have cleared
- Transfer funds between Commerce Bank deposit accounts
- Pay bills directly through your software by using a direct connection to the bank
- Update account activity directly into your financial management software
- Keep an electronic register of business accounts
- Automatically reconcile accounts with a click of your mouse
What does it cost?
Try Online Banking Through Quicken and QuickBooks free for 90 days, followed by a $10.00 monthly fee thereafter for account access2 and a $10.00 monthly fee for Bill Pay.3
- Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Includes 8 sessions; $1.00 for each additional session
- Includes 20 payments; $7.00 for each additional group of up to 10 payments
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.