Small Business Remote Deposit
Small Business Remote Deposit is a simple and efficient way to make bank deposits into your small business account without ever leaving the comfort of your office. View our demo and learn how to:
- Reduce trips to the bank and get faster access to your money
- Submit deposits 24/7
- Improve your funds availability and cash flow with a later deposit deadline
- Access historical data to view and print images of paid checks
- Streamline bookkeeping using QuickBooks®1
How does it work?
- Scan your checks using your standard FREE desktop check scanner.2 All you need is a computer and internet connection.
- Confirm the amount being deposited matches the amount you indicated.
- Send the check images to Commerce Bank using an encrypted Internet connection.
- Commerce Bank deposits your funds every business night after 7:00 p.m., Central Time. The funds are available the next business day.
What does it cost?
Small Business Remote Deposit is a FREE service for Commerce customers with qualifying balances in a Small Business OptionsSM checking account.3 The standard scanner is provided at no additional cost to all users.2
A simple and efficient way to make bank deposits.
- Apply today for Small Business Remote Deposit
- View our Small Business Remote Deposit demo
- Small Business Remote Deposit frequently asked questions
- Request more information on Small Business Remote Deposit.
- Log in at: www.commercebank.com/remotedeposit
Interested in learning more?
- Small Business Remote Deposit service is compatible with QuickBooks 2008-2012 Professional and Premier.
- The Standard Scanner model with the service is the Digital Check CX30. Additional scanner models are available for a fee.
- Qualifying balances are determined by using the actual daily balance on the day prior to the checking account statement cycle date each month. Small Business Options checking accounts require significant product relationships or a monthly fee of $25. Refer to your Commerce Fee Schedule for calculation of interest and other fees associated with your checking account.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.