KU Checking – myDirect Student Checking
Our KU Checking account is designed for the students of The University of Kansas.
- Instant Issue Visa® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Free email Alerts and Mobile Banking2
- Use your KU Card to make ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases anywhere that accepts PIN transactions
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Normal
|Debit Card and ATM|
- $3 monthly Inactivity Fee charged after 60 days with no activity. Activity is defined as any transaction, such as a withdrawal, deposit or bill payment. An account inquiry, such as checking your balance in Online Banking or at an ATM, is not a transaction and does not count as an activity.
- Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
- Must activate Online Banking and sign up for E-Statements to get free monthly E-Statement. Fee for other statement options waived for first 60 days after new account opening. This 60 day grace period does not apply to existing or converted accounts.
- Fee of $2 per paper transaction (check or withdrawal slip) you write that posts during your monthly statement period. Customer is also responsible for cost of check orders including shipping & handling. Avoid this fee by using Online Bill Pay and Visa Debit Card to make your payments.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.