KU Checking – myDirect Student Checking
Our KU Checking account is designed for the students of The University of Kansas.
- Instant Issue Classic Visa® Check Card
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking2
- Free email Alerts
- Convenient on-campus branch and ATMs
- Use your KU Card to make ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases anywhere that accepts PIN transactions
- Set up Automatic Cash from Home
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Normal
|Check Card and ATM||
- $3 monthly Inactivity Fee charged after 60 days with no activity. Activity is defined as any transaction, such as a withdrawal, deposit, bill payment or ACH payment. An account inquiry, such as checking your balance in Online Banking or at an ATM, is not a transaction and does not count as an activity.
- Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.