KU Checking – University Checking
KU Checking is a checking account for students enrolled at the University of Kansas.
- Instant Issue Visa® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Free email and text Alerts
- Free Mobile Banking App1
- Use your KU Card to make ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases anywhere that accepts PIN transactions
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Debit Card and ATM|
- There is no fee to use Mobile Banking, although fees may apply for certain services within Mobile Banking. Message and data usage fees may apply; check with your wireless or VoIP provider for more information.
- Must activate Online Banking and sign up for E-Statements to get free monthly E-Statement. Fee for other statement options waived for first 60 days after new account opening. This 60 day grace period does not apply to existing or converted accounts.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.