Services for Retirement Plan Sponsors
The Commerce Trust Company has been providing investment advisory and retirement consulting services to retirement plan sponsors since the inception of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 ("ERISA"). Our retirement practice fully leverages the depth and breadth of The Commerce Trust Company, with nearly 70 years of experience as a fiduciary and investment advisor to individuals and institutions. The Commerce Trust Company is a division of Commerce Bank, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bancshares, Inc., a registered bank holding company.
We believe that strength and experience are key considerations when hiring a fiduciary for your plan, and we are proud to provide to our clients the security of a nationally recognized financial institution, with the comfort of a local client experience. We know that retirement plans are unique and ever changing, and they require a custom and specialized approach in order to fully maximize participant outcomes and help mitigate the plan sponsor's risk.
Our retirement consulting and investment advisory services include:
- 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary services
- Full monitoring, review, and reporting of plan investments
- Manager selection and recommended fund changes
- Investment Policy review and/or development
- Market overview/commentary
- Plan design consulting
- Fee benchmarking
- Plan document review
- Strategic participant education planning
- Provider management/oversight
- Legislative and regulatory updates
We can help you navigate the complexities of ERISA with our dedicated consulting team and well-structured investment strategies. Our entire team brings extensive experience in working with your:
- Retirement Plan Committee
- Recordkeeper & other services providers
- Actuaries and auditors
- Benefit payment and tax reporting needs
Let us focus on tomorrow so that you can focus on today.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.