Services for Taft-Hartley Organizations
The Commerce Trust Company began working with its first Midwestern labor organization client in 1950. More than half a century later, numerous Taft-Hartley plans have become part of our roster of satisfied clients.
This loyalty would not exist without an unwavering commitment to the special needs of Taft-Hartley plans, a thorough understanding of the issues confronting trustees as plan fiduciaries and a platform to help you address challenges, such as:
- Diversification of plan investments
- Securing the best possible combination of member benefits
- Protecting and enhancing the plan’s assets in acceptable ways
- Delivering benefits efficiently to qualifying members
- Managing issues from benefit payments to employer collection systems
- Controlling administrative and other expenses
- Staying abreast of members’ changing expectations, new opportunities and regulatory requirements
Your Commerce Taft-Hartley Specialist can coordinate all Commerce services and resources — professional and technological — on your plan's behalf.
Customized investment programs, investment policy guidance and asset allocation strategies. Learn More >>
Asset custody, portfolio accounting, performance analytics, account and benefits disbursement, and consolidated reporting. Learn More >>
A full line of deposit and integrated treasury management solutions.
Learn More >>
Plan design and investment options for supplemental plans and customized education for participants. Learn More >>
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.