Private Banking Services
You can rely on your Commerce Trust private banker to help you make the most of your money and your time by:
- Providing a high level of personal service – at the bank, your office or home – when and where it's convenient for you.
- Helping you execute transactions in the most cost-effective manner
- Providing financial advice you can trust
- Helping you plan and manage your financial affairs to build and preserve your wealth
Private Banking services include:
Deposit Services*Checking accounts - Private Options checking
Money market accounts
Certificates of Deposit
Credit ServicesCustomized credit solutions
Variety of mortgage products
Home equity line of credit
Residential construction lending
Aircraft and marine financing
Stock option lending
Letters of credit
Visa® credit cards
Other Banking ServicesOnline banking
Online bill payment
International cash transfers
Travelers and cashier checks
Long-term financial planning
Estate planning/charitable giving
Business valuation and succession planning
Asset Management and
Professional investment management
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. insures each depositor to at least $250,000.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.