You’re protected when you use your Commerce Bank Card to shop online and anywhere else. Commerce Bank works 24/7 to detect, prevent and resolve fraud. And if by chance an unauthorized transaction does occur, you won’t be held liable.1
Fraud Prevention Tools
- Chip Technology. Coming this fall, every time you use your Commerce Bank Chip Card at a chip terminal, the embedded chip generates a unique transaction code.
- Apple Pay™. When you use Apple Pay, your card information is NOT stored on the device, nor on Apple servers. Instead, a digital account number is used and passed to the merchant.
- Suspicious Card Activity Alerts. When you sign up for Suspicious Card Activity Alerts in Online Banking, we will send you an Alert via text message if your Commerce Bank consumer debit or credit card transaction is flagged due to potential suspicious activity.
- Visa Checkout. When you use Visa Checkout, your card information is stored behind multiple layers of security.
Read our Card Security Tips to help you protect your card information.
Real-Time Fraud Detection
Using best-in-class solutions for Real-Time Fraud Monitoring, we screen your account 24/7 to detect suspicious card activity outside your normal pattern. We’ll alert you by phone if we suspect fraud on your Commerce Bank Card.
Count on Zero Liability Protection
Our fraud specialists are here to help if an unauthorized transaction occurs on your Commerce Bank Card. You are covered with Zero Liability1 protection so you don’t pay for the unauthorized use. We will also provide you a new card at no additional cost, if needed.
Call us immediately if your card is ever lost or stolen or if you discover fraudulent transactions.
- Customers must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving their FIRST statement with unauthorized activity.
Report a Lost or
Consumer Credit Card:
Business Credit Card: