Card Security Tips
- If your card is ever lost or stolen, report it immediately to Commerce Bank.
- Take the time to regularly monitor your account using Online Banking and Mobile Banking and report any unauthorized activity immediately.
- Sign up for Suspicious Card Activity text alerts in Online Banking
- Keep receipts from your card transactions and balance your account when you receive your monthly statement.
- Don’t allow anyone else to use your card.
- Make sure you memorize your PIN and don’t share it with anyone.
- Never give your PINs or passwords to anyone. Your bank will never ask for your PIN or password.
- Check any ATM you use to make sure the card reader is not an attachment. Many fraudsters will attach separate readers to the ATM to steal your card information.
- Be sure to get your card back when you use it for purchases.
- If you’re shopping online, be sure the website you’re visiting is secure (indicated by https://) before you enter your card number.
- Keep a list of all your card numbers in a safe and secure place and include the telephone numbers to call if your cards are ever lost or stolen.
Report a Lost or
Consumer Credit Card:
Business Credit Card: