CBI Equipment Finance Inc.
CBI Equipment Finance, Inc. a member of the Equipment Leasing Association, provides a wide variety of attractively priced equipment leasing solutions that serve all business segments and most equipment types.
CBI Equipment Finance Advantages:
- CBI Equipment Finance views customers as long-term financial partners. Our focus is relationship oriented rather than transaction focused.
- CBI Equipment Finance's leadership team has over 150 years of combined experience.
- CBI Equipment Finance offers single point contact whether your needs involve leasing long-lived production machinery or rapidly changing high-technology equipment.
- CBI Equipment Finance provides its customers with online access to lease documentation and transaction specific data.
Our Products Include:
- Non-Tax-Oriented Lease: Typically a fixed rate lease with an option to purchase the equipment for a stated price, generally minimal, at lease end.
- Tax-Oriented Lease: CBI Equipment Finance retains the tax benefits of equipment ownership resulting in reduced rental costs when compared to a non-tax-oriented lease.
- Operating Lease: Tailored to qualify as an off-balance-sheet lease for accounting purposes.
- Municipal Lease: Designed for public entities including schools, counties, cities, and other taxing districts. Generally used for essential equipment and features cost-effective tax-exempt interest rates.
- TRAC Lease: A tax-oriented lease designed for licensed vehicles, and it transfers the risks and rewards of ownership to the lessee via the Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause.
- Synthetic Lease: A lease structured to allow off-balance-sheet accounting treatment while allowing the lessee to retain tax benefits of ownership including depreciation.
Interested in learning more?
Contact CBI Equipment Finance, Inc.1
To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.