Fuel your growth with working capital, electronic payment systems and advisory services tailored to your business. With decades of experience, Commerce Bank delivers banking solutions especially tailored for:
Commerce Bank Aircraft Financing
Commerce Bank offers aircraft financing and loans on new and used airplanes and helicopters. Our team of Aircraft Specialists is experienced in the financial issues you face in purchasing or leasing a commercial aircraft. We help corporations and individuals with aircraft ownership structures, Commerce aircraft loans, aircraft leases, tax issue documentation and related complex issues. Your capital should not be tied up in an aircraft – it’s an asset that can be best financed or leased through Commerce.
Loan Services for Aircraft
Every aircraft buyer – and each aircraft – has unique financial challenges to navigate. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all, off-the-shelf aircraft financing. Commerce Bank provides customized aircraft lease or loan solutions, so you can be sure your financing is best for your situation.
Financing for a Variety of Aircraft
- Small, medium and large cabin aircraft
- Jet, turboprop and piston aircraft
- Helicopters – VIP, EMS and transport
For more information on aircraft financing, please contact Sean Patrick1 at (847) 295-4601.
Agribusiness and Food Processing
For more than 150 years, Commerce Bank has been actively involved in providing financial services to Agribusinesses. Commerce Bank is a leading financial resource in grain marketing, fertilizer and ag chemical distribution, flour milling and livestock production and processing.
We help our clients manage the many cycles that impact their business. Our accumulated knowledge and responsive approach make Commerce uniquely qualified to serve the agribusiness and food processing industry.
- Financing – Whether you need a line of credit to manage seasonal operating and capital investment cycles, a term loan to help fund an expansion, or equipment financing to acquire or lease equipment, we offer a complete range of financing solutions. Our dedicated Agribusiness relationship managers provide the experience, industry knowledge and dedicated support to customize financing solutions that best fit your business.
- Treasury Services – Capitalize on the added value provided by Commerce Bank's comprehensive payment solutions. Our collection and disbursement services are designed to maximize your cash flow, reduce administrative and operating costs, and provide tools to help protect your business against fraud.
- International Services – Stay competitive in the global marketplace with international banking services from Commerce. As one of the first banks in the Midwest to offer international services, Commerce continues its leadership role today with experience, world-wide contracts and cost effective services for our agribusiness clients.
Changing regulations. Capital investments. Equipment maintenance and upgrades. These are a few of the challenges that impact businesses in the beverage sector every day.
This environment demands creative thinking and, ideally, a close working relationship with a financial services firm with a deep understanding of your business.
That’s where Commerce Bank comes in. From understanding the value of distribution rights, state-based regulation and franchise laws, to the unique requirements of distribution agreements, Commerce has the experience and knowledge to meet your needs.
We offer a broad range of financing solutions to support your business plans, including:
- Equipment term loans
- Acquisition financing
- Commercial real estate loans
- Treasury management services
Companies in the beverage industry need more than a banker in today’s competitive environment, they need a strategic partner.
Reserve-Based Lending for the Energy Industry
Put your reserves to work for you
Obtaining the capital needed for exploration, acquisitions, and workovers is crucial for oil and gas companies moving into the future. Commerce Bank understands your business and we can help. We're committed to helping companies in the energy industry gain access to capital with a variety of loan products, including:
- Revolving lines of credit
- Term notes
- Letters of credit
The Commerce Bank Difference
- Service. Your account will be serviced by an experienced team of professionals dedicated to the oil and gas industry. Our knowledge and experience in the markets we serve uniquely qualifies us to provide new, innovative ideas and customized solutions designed to increase productivity, growth and profitability.
- Convenience. We offer a variety of financing options and services.
- Strength. Commerce has the resources to lend from a position of strength and stability.
Interested in learning more?David Scherer
Competitive rates and personalized service makes Commerce Bank a great choice for franchise financing.
Commerce will work with you to achieve your franchise goals. Whether you already have multiple locations, or you’re a prospective franchisee you can count on Commerce to be your financial resource for improvements, equipment upgrades or acquisitions.
- Competitive Rates – We invite you to compare
- Personalized Service – Our banking model means we offer the services of a major financial institution, but with a local banking approach that puts you first
- Experienced Lenders – We understand your business
How We Can Help You
Trust Commerce for the franchise financial products and services you need:
- Loans for acquisitions, remodels and relocations
- Financing for improvements like equipment, furniture and fixtures
- Working capital lines of credit
- Leasehold improvements, and eligible building and sitework costs
- Refinancing existing debt
- Competitive rates on loans with flexible structures
A Commerce branch is always close to your location, with multiple locations in the major metropolitan areas as well as in smaller towns within your region. You’ll enjoy a one-on-one relationship with your banker, and benefit from our experience working with your business. You’ll have a professional on your side.
Manufacturing and Distribution
Our commercial banking team delivers custom solutions to large, middle market and family-owned companies in a wide range of manufacturing and distribution segments.
- Looking to expand production, fund an acquisition or enter new markets?
Whether you need a line of credit to manage fluctuations in cash flow, a term loan to help fund an expansion, are planning to purchase or refinance property, or need equipment financing to acquire or lease equipment, we offer a complete range of financing solutions, including tax-exempt financing for qualifying manufacturers. Our relationships managers provide the experience, industry knowledge and dedicated support to customize financing solutions that best fit your business.
- Wanting to improve the efficiency of your back office operations?
Capitalize on the added value provided by Commerce Bank's comprehensive treasury services solutions. Our collection and disbursement solutions are designed to help manufacturers and distributors maximize their cash flow, reduce administrative and operating costs, and provide tools to help protect your business against fraud.
Gain peace-of-mind by placing your nonprofit agency's banking and financial needs in the hands of Commerce Bank and The Commerce Trust Company. A nonprofit's finances can be complex, as you are challenged to pursue and fund your mission while keeping a positive cash flow. By choosing Commerce as your financial partner, you will work with experienced professionals who specialize in nonprofit finances.
Access the deep resources within Commerce for asset management solutions that make your money work harder. The Commerce Trust Company has provided customized asset management and comprehensive trust and retirement plan services to a wide variety of nonprofit organizations since 1906.
Maybe you’re expanding your worship center for growth and community outreach, or adding a multi-purpose center to support youth and family activities. Perhaps you need an entirely new facility.
Not all banks have a full understanding of how religious institutions operate. A lender with a track record of serving religious institutions can provide guidance through the entire process. That’s where Commerce’s long history of working alongside religious institutions can be a benefit to you.
Finance Expansion and Renovation
Commerce can help from planning to completion. We can work with fundraising groups to evaluate feasibility studies and analyze the results of capital campaigns, help predict successful repayment of a loan, recommend phases of renovation or expansion, and even help manage member expectations. This allows you to focus on your ministry instead of navigating the complex challenges involved in financing your projects.
Make Managing Cash Flow Easy
As a full-service bank, we also offer a broad range of products to support your other financial needs, from cash management solutions, electronic giving and remote deposit to putting your cash reserves to work for you with a solid investment plan.
Our knowledge and experience allows us to help religious institutions fulfill their vision. That's just the kind of relationship we'd like to forge with you.
By establishing a correspondent banking relationship with Commerce, community banks can utilize our Capital Markets Group, a division of Commerce Bank, for their investment and reporting needs, while also expanding the financial services they offer to retail and commercial customers. As one of the Midwest's leading correspondent banks, we serve as an extension of our financial partners. We work behind the scenes to help community banks with their customers' banking needs, offering the products, services and one-stop consultative advice they need to stay competitive.
- Holding Company Financing
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Safekeeping Services
- Bond Accounting
- Asset Liability
- Fed Funds/Excess Balance Account (EBA)
- Loan Participations
- Domestic/Foreign Currency Orders
- Credit Cards
- Wire Transfers/ACH
Interested in learning more?
Contact a Capital Markets Group Representative at:
- Call: 800-548-2663
- Click: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Correspondent Banking Group at:
- Call: 816-234-2488
- Click: email@example.com
To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.