CommercePayments™ Supply Chain Finance
Supply Chain Finance
Automate payments. Maximize discounts.
Take advantage of payment discounts and maintain your short-term cash position, while generating new revenue for your organization with Supply Chain Finance.
Bank of the invoice due date
Increase revenue share opportunities
Customers who utilize CommercePayments™ AP automation solutions to automate invoice receipt, workﬂow approval, payment and reconciliation can also benefit from Supply Chain Finance.
This program utilizes a Commerce Bank line of credit to pay your vendors early, while allowing you to capture additional spend volume and generate new revenue share opportunities for your organization.
Supply Chain Finance targets the top one-third of your supply chain, to convert non-cardable payments (ACH, check and wire) into revenue generating opportunities.
Benefits of Supply Chain Finance.
- Client maintains Days Payable Outstanding (DPO)
- Vendor shortens Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Early payment of approved invoices using a Commerce Bank line of credit
- No impact to your short-term cash position; reimburse Commerce
- Bank on the invoice due date
- Increased revenue share opportunities; earn revenue share on both
- AP Card transactions and Supply Chain Finance
Segmenting your supply chain.
Upon receiving your current rolling 12-month spend file, Commerce Bank will analyze each vendor, segment them into the appropriate spend categories, and identify targeted opportunities for Supply Chain Finance.
Commerce will facilitate payment to your designated vendors who enter into a Supply Chain Finance agreement with Commerce.
Discover what CommercePayments™ can do for your business.