CBI Equipment Finance, Inc.
CBI Equipment Finance, Inc. a member of the Equipment Leasing Association, provides a wide variety of attractively priced equipment leasing solutions that serve all business segments and most equipment types.
CBI Equipment Finance Advantages
- CBI Equipment Finance views customers as long-term financial partners. Our focus is relationship oriented rather than transaction focused.
- CBI Equipment Finance's leadership team has over 150 years of combined experience.
- CBI Equipment Finance offers single point contact whether your needs involve leasing long-lived production machinery or rapidly changing high-technology equipment.
- CBI Equipment Finance provides its customers with online access to lease documentation and transaction specific data.
Our Products Include
- Non-Tax-Oriented Lease: Typically a fixed rate lease with an option to purchase the equipment for a stated price, generally minimal, at lease end.
- Tax-Oriented Lease: CBI Equipment Finance retains the tax benefits of equipment ownership resulting in reduced rental costs when compared to a non-tax-oriented lease.
- Operating Lease: Tailored to qualify as an off-balance-sheet lease for accounting purposes.
- Municipal Lease: Designed for public entities including schools, counties, cities, and other taxing districts. Generally used for essential equipment and features cost-effective tax-exempt interest rates.
- TRAC Lease: A tax-oriented lease designed for licensed vehicles, and it transfers the risks and rewards of ownership to the lessee via the Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause.
- Synthetic Lease: A lease structured to allow off-balance-sheet accounting treatment while allowing the lessee to retain tax benefits of ownership including depreciation.
Interested in learning more?Contact CBI Equipment Finance, Inc.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.