Wire TransfersLet Commerce provide you with one-stop service for foreign currency wire transfers. Our technology, global connections, and experienced staff make transferring money fast, efficient and convenient.
- Commerce Bank's membership in the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT) and the Federal Reserve System means rapid, accurate, and more direct movement of funds.
- Our banking relationships allow us to move funds quickly and efficiently wherever we legally can conduct business.
- Through eFX, our web-based system, you can securely initiate foreign currency wires and drafts from your personal computer.
- We offer balance reporting on foreign corporate bank accounts through the worldwide SWIFT communications network.
What is the SWIFT code for Commerce Bank?
Commerce Bank's SWIFT code is CBKCUS44.
Interested in learning more?
- Call: Brian Gordon 816-234-2608
- Click: email@example.com†
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.