ROAMpay Mobile Payment Processing
ROAMpay enables businesses to transform mobile devices into secure point-of-sale terminals capable of processing major credit cards, such as Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover Network®.
ROAMpay allows your business to leverage the benefits of a tabletop terminal with the functionality of your mobile device. And if your business prefers to swipe card transactions at the point-of-sale, you can benefit from ROAMpay Swipe, a fully encrypted mobile swipe attachment for your device.
Convenient to Use
ROAMpay is simple. It requires two items you already have — your current cell phone or tablet and your current data plan. ROAMpay is available for use on over 200 mobile devices and all major carriers. Even if you don't have a data plan, you can pay-as-you-go for the data you use. Plus, ROAMpay can serve as a virtual terminal...this means you can securely enter credit card payment information from your computer's desktop through ROAMpay's web interface.
- Real-time authorization
- EMV Chip and Sign mobile acceptance device
- Online reporting
- Email receipts to your customers
- Quick activation — 15-30 seconds to load application to a phone
ROAMpay SwipeROAMpay Swipe is a small mobile swipe attachment for your mobile phone that allows you to swipe credit card transactions. Fully encrypted from end-to-end, ROAMpay encrypts the credit card information at the swipe, ensuring safety and security on every transaction.
View the Commerce Bank ROAMpay PDF for additional information.
Interested in learning more?
- Call: 800-828-1629
- Click: email@example.com†
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.