How to Apply
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Commerce participates in the Small Business Administration’s Preferred Lender Program. As active, experienced SBA lenders, we use our own applications and internal credit underwriting guidelines to make the SBA loan process simple, fast and convenient for you.
- Easy, one-page application
- Fast approval process
- Both term loans and lines of credit available
- A great choice for young businesses1that are growing rapidly or need
to refinance existing debt
An SBA Loan from Commerce is easier on your balance sheet
- Low down payments help conserve capital
- Longer terms improve balance flow
- Up to 25-year amortization for real estate loans
- 7-10 year amortization for equipment and business purchases
Interested in learning more?
Contact us about Commercial Financing solutions.
- Businesses must be located in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma or Colorado.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.