- We will send you an Alert via text message if your Commerce credit or debit card transaction is flagged due to potential suspicious activity.
- You will be able to review the transaction detail sent in the Alert, and respond via text, to advise whether or not the transaction in question was initiated by you or another valid cardholder.
- If you respond indicating the purchase was initiated by a valid cardholder, the suspicious activity flag will be removed, and you can try your transaction again.
- If you respond indicating the purchase was not initiated by a valid cardholder, we will contact you via phone or you may contact us at 866-203-1396 or at the number on the back of your card.
- If no response is received within 2 hours, we will attempt to contact you via phone.
Opens in a new window.
Opens an external site in a new window.
Opens an external site.
Opens LinkedIn Site.