Get the cash you need. Credit card bills. Car payments. Other loans. With a Home Equity Loan from Commerce Bank, you can combine multiple high-interest payments into a single monthly payment that’s affordable and saves you money:
|72 Monthly Payments of***||$164.99||$247.49||$329.98|
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's available equity
- No application fees or bank fees at closing*
- No early payoff fees
- Tax-deductible interest**
- Fixed monthly payment
- Payment term options available
Hurry! Online-only offer expires February 2, 2014!
Use Our Loan Calculators
- * Important Information: Limited-time offer, only available on applications submitted through www.commercebank.com. Subject to credit approval. The fixed-rate Home Equity Loan Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 5.85% is available for fully-amortized second-lien position loans of $5,000 or more with a term of 60 to 72 months, with a combined loan-to-value ratio (including prior mortgages or liens) of 90% or less. Additional discounts are available to CommerceOptionsSM customers. CommerceOptions requires significant product relationships or a monthly fee of $12 or $20. Sample monthly payments for a home equity loan are fixed monthly principal and interest payments on the loan. Rate accurate as of January 13, 2014. Your APR may be different depending on customer relationship, lien position, loan-to-value ratio and term. Insurance must be carried on the property securing this loan. Missouri, Illinois or Colorado residents incur no fees or closing costs. Kansas residents are required to pay state mortgage tax of $2.60 per $1,000 of mortgage filed; Oklahoma residents are required to pay state mortgage tax of no more than $.10 per $100 of mortgage filed. No other fees or closing costs apply. Rates are subject to change. Minimum loan amount for our home equity product is $5,000. Maximum term available for our home equity product is 144 months.
** Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
*** Payments and APR are estimated. Actual payments will vary based on loan amount, APR and term.