Bank from home and help your community
Online Banking is an easy way to manage your money from the security of home. And now, you can pay bills the easy way and help your community at the same time.
How does it work?
You make a qualifying transaction
We donate $1 to Good360’s coronavirus relief efforts
What are qualifying transactions?
Add and pay a new bill; set up an automatic or recurring payment.
Activate a new eBill to get your bill delivered directly within Commerce Mobile Banking or Online Banking
Send money to anyone with a bank account in the United States by using their email address.
Since 1983, Good360 has inspired companies to support non-profits. This relationship helps deliver products to communities in need. Learn more about Good360 here .
Between June 24, 2020 and August 24, 2020, $1 will be donated to Good360 each time a consumer performs one of the qualifying transactions.
Qualifying transactions (Bill Pay):
Add and Pay a New Bill Pay Payee
- New Payee must be added during the campaign time period
- Payment must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period
- Bill Pay payment must be $10 or more
- Activate a new eBill
- Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment
Qualifying transactions (Popmoney):
Add and Pay a new Popmoney contact
- New Popmoney contact must be added during campaign time period
- Popmoney transaction must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period
- Popmoney transaction must be $5 or more
- Qualifying Popmoney payments must be paid to a person different from the Popmoney account holder.
Maximum donation is $25,000 total for all campaign participants throughout 2020. Your Commerce Bank account must be in good standing.
Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Commerce Bank and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply.