Spring has sprung! It’s a great time to tidy up your finances and make bill paying easier with Online Bill Pay. Plus, you could win one of ten $1,000 prizes in our Spring Sweepstakes!*
*Spring Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes starts on 4/1/21 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends on 5/31/21 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age and older and are registered accountholders in good standing at a participating Financial Institution. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules including details on how to enter by mail, click here.
Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age or older and are registered accountholders in good standing at a participating Financial Institution (defined below). The following are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Fiserv Solutions. LLC (the “Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, employees of participating Financial Institutions as listed in section 3, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, judging and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). Void where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry into the Sweepstakes.
First Entry Method - Online: Accountholders in good standing (not in default under their agreement as of May 31, 2021) at a participating Financial Institution (“FI”) (as defined below) will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each one (1) of the following actions made during the Sweepstakes Period (each a “Qualifying Transaction”).
• Qualifying transactions (Bill Pay):
Details on Qualifying Transactions: Services offered at the various FI's vary. All Qualifying Transactions must be completed during the Sweepstakes Period. Qualifying Zelle® payments must be at least $5 and paid to a third-party with a different mailing address from the primary online banking account holder from which the payment is made. Qualifying Popmoney® payments must be at least $5 and paid to another party with a different mailing address from the primary online banking account holder. Qualifying transfers must be at least $50 moved between a newly added TransferNow external account and a qualified account at the FI, and new registration qualifiers must complete the add-and-verify account process. Qualifying Bill Pay transactions must be at least $10 and must be sent to a unique party with a different mailing address from the Bill Pay subscriber; payments to oneself are excluded. A qualifying subscriber is a subscriber who is completing a qualifying transaction for the first time or who has not used the associated service during the previous 60 days. All entrants must be the primary accountholder of the Financial Institution account associated with the action used to enter. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the natural person associated with the email account used for entry will be considered the entrant, but only if that person is otherwise eligible to enter the Sweepstakes
Automated means of entry are prohibited and any use of automated devices to enter or subvert the entry process will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
“Participating Financial Institutions” are limited to the following: ACCESSbank, AFFCU, AgFed Credit Union, Alcoa Tenn Federal Credit Union, Align Credit Union, Allied Federal Credit Union, AllSouth Federal Credit Union, Amalgamated Bank of Chicago, America First Credit Union, American First Credit Union, Apple Federal Credit Union, Arbor Financial Credit Union, Argent Credit Union, Arkansas Best Federal Credit Union, Armstrong Associates FCU, ArrowPointe Federal Credit Union , Arsenal Credit Union, Atlantic City Electric Company Employees FCU, Aurora Federal Credit Union, BAC Community Bank, Bay Atlantic Federal Credit Union, BBVA, Bethlehem 1st FCU, Bowater Employees Credit Union, BrightStar Credit Union, Buffalo Service Credit Union, Carter Bank & Trust, Chabot FCU, Choice One Community Credit Union, Citizens and Farmers Bank, Citizens Bank, Citizens National Bank of Bluffton, Citizens State Bank of Arlington, Clear Mountain Bank, Clearview FCU, CODE Credit Union, Comerica Retail, Commerce Bank, Communication FCU, Community Bank of Bay, Conneaut Savings Bank, Connection Credit Union, Conservation Employees Credit Union, Crest Savings Bank, Crow Wing Power Credit Union, CSE Federal Credit Union, Dollar Bank, Dominion Energy Credit Union, Downeast Credit Union, Downriver Community Federal Credit Union, Eagle Express FCU, Eastern Colorado Bank, Emory Alliance Credit Union, Envision Bank, Farmers & Merchants Union Bank, Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union, Farmers National Bank, FECU Credit Union, Fibre FCU, Financial Horizons Credit Union, First American Bank, First Bank and Trust, First Bristol Federal Credit Union, First Choice Financial FCU, First Farm Bank, First Federal Savings & Loan, First Financial Northwest Bank, First National Bank of Kansas, First National Bank of Waterloo, First South Financial, First State Bank of St. Charles, Fitzsimons Credit Union, Five Points Bank, Franklin Bank, Gateway Metro Federal Credit Union, GenFed FCU, Georgia Community Bank, Go Energy Financial CU, Great Erie Federal Credit Union, GTE Financial, HarborLight Credit Union, HAR-CO CREDIT UNION, Holyoke Credit Union, Home State Bank, Homeland Credit Union, HomeTrust Bank, Interra Credit Union, Intouch Credit Union, Investors Community Bank, Island Federal Credit Union, ISPFCU, Justice Federal Credit Union, Katahdin Trust Company, Keys Federal Credit Union, Lake Area Bank, Liberty Savings Federal Credit Union, Mars Bank, Marshall Community Credit Union, McIntosh County Bank, Members 1st of NJ FCU, Michigan Educational Credit Union, Minster Bank, Monson Savings Bank, Motion Federal Credit Union, Mutual Credit Union, My Healthcare Federal Credit Union, N.E.W. Credit Union, Neighborhood Credit Union, Neighbors FCU, Northwest Bank, Northwest Bank & Trust Company, Oak Bank, Oconee Federal, Ohio State Bank, Omaha Federal Credit Union, Open Bank, Ozarks Federal Savings & Loan, Parkview Community Federal Credit Union, PCM Credit Union, Peninsula Credit Union, People's Alliance Federal Credit Union, People's Community Federal Credit Union, Piedmont Federal Savings Bank, Pinpoint Federal Credit, Post Office Employees Credit Union, Prairie Community Bank, PWC Employees Credit Union, PyraMax Bank, Quaint Oak Bank, Qualstar CU, Raritan Bay Fed Credit Union, Reliabank, RiverHills Bank, Rivertrust FCU, Sea West Coast Guard FCU, SECNY FCU, Security Bank, Settlers Bank, Sioux Falls FCU, Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company, Staley Credit Union, State Bank of Cross Plains, Susquehanna Community Bank, Tarrant County’s Credit Union, TBK Bank, The Citizens Bank, The Equitable Bank, The Hicksville Bank, The Peoples Bank, The Pittsfield Cooperative Bank, The Poca Valley Bank, The State Bank Group, The Stephenson National Bank & Trust, Thomaston Savings Bank, Tidemark Federal Credit Union, tnConnect Credit Union, Town & Country Bank, Tri Counties Bank, Two Harbors FCU, U. S. Postal Service FCU, United Churches Credit Union, United Prairie Bank, Unity Bank, Waterfront Credit Union, Wayne Bank, Westbury Bank, Western States Bank, Westmoreland Federal Savings, White Eagle CU, Walled Lake School Employees FCU, Y-12 Federal Credit Union, Yampa Valley Bank
Second Entry Method: If you do not have an account or do not want to enter via the methods outlined above, you may enter the Sweepstakes by mail. Hand-print the following on a 3½” × 5” postcard: “Spring Sweepstakes”, your full name, full mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any) and date of birth and mail it with proper postage to: Spring Sweepstakes”, C/O MRi P.O Box 3849, Oak Park, IL 60303-3849. Limit one (1) entry per postage-stamped postcard. Mail-in entries must be handwritten and postmarked by May 31, 2021 and received by June 8, 2021. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries, which will be disqualified. Mail-in entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Bonus Entries: During the month of May during the Sweepstakes Period, you will receive one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes for every Qualifying Transaction performed within the month of May.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about June 14, 2021, by a third-party promotion administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Ten (10) Grand Prizes: $1,000 awarded in the form of a check made payable to each winner.
Total value of all Grand Prizes: $10,000.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution permitted. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the Grand Prize value. As a condition of winning, the potential winner will be required to complete a W-9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her social security number for the purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE CLAIMS: Winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release (granting the use of the winner’s name, city/state, likeness, or photograph by Sponsor for advertising/publicity purposes, without further compensation) within seven (7) calendar days of attempted mail notification or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted. If winner is an eligible minor in his/her state of residence (18 in NE or AL), the prize will be awarded to the eligible minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and complete the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful the Publicity Release on the minor’s behalf. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted. Prizes may not be awarded if the prizes are not properly claimed. Prizes will be mailed within 6-8 weeks of verification.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize in a drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States, including the territories of Guam and Saipan, and is governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin, and entrant consents to jurisdiction and venue in, and agrees that all claims and disputes must be resolved in, the federal or state courts in Waukesha County, Wisconsin.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties resulting from user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction with respect to the processing of the entries or the operation of any website, including data loss and/or corruption, faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of any website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or a website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, any unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, or worm. The failure of Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities — outside of the control of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) — or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of any prize or these Official Rules. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt or use of any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant thereby releases Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
10. PUBLICITY: Except in Tennessee, and where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian, if winner is an eligible minor) grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on Sponsor’s website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation. If you are selected as a winner, your information will also be included in a publicly-available winners’ list.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, please visit www.springintobetterbanking.com. Winners will be posted for approximately thirty (30) days after verification.
12. SPONSOR: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045
Popmoney and TransferNow is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.