How to Apply
We offer two convenient options for opening your new savings account:
- New to Commerce? Just stop by one of our convenient branch locations
- Commerce customers: Call us at 1-800-453-2265 or visit any Commerce branch Either way, we’ll be happy to help you!
Please bring these items with you:
To help us ensure we can open your new account as quickly and efficiently as possible, please bring the following with you (or have the information available if contacting us by phone):
- Photo Identification such as: a driver’s license, state-issued ID, Military ID or current US Passport.
- Secondary form of Identification such as major debit/credit card embossed with your name, College ID, utility bill with your name, documentation of home ownership or other.
- Employer name and phone number
- Instructions for funding your new account such as with a check, an account number or cash
- Proof of current address
Why do we ask for this?
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- See your Commerce Banker for current rates. Rates are subject to change at any time.