Start your savings with a Personal Savings Account.
Open with just $100 – or just $1.00 for minors
Special programs for young savers
Min. Opening Deposit
$100 / $1.00 for minors
Compounded Daily - View Rates
$300 daily balance2 OR at least one monthly electronic deposit2 of $25 or more. (Requirements waived for minors)
Monthly Service Charge
$3.00 if balance not met. (Fee waived for minors.)
Check Writing Privileges
- Up to 3 withdrawals or transfers per month, including Commerce ATM withdrawals; $2.00 for each additional transaction
- Free access to funds through any Commerce ATM, our 24-hour Account Information Line and Online Banking
- Free Online Banking
- Access electronic copies of your 1099 and certain other tax forms through Online Banking - View Tax Form FAQs
- Order up to seven years of account statements and check images on CD-ROM
- E-Statement - Free
- Paper Statement - $2.00 per month for Paper Statements.
- Savings statements are provided monthly when there are electronic deposits or withdrawals during the monthly statement cycle; otherwise they are provided quarterly.2
1 The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. insures each depositor to at least $250,000.
2 Daily balance means ending ledger balance in the account each day. You must maintain the $300 minimum daily balance every day of a month or have at least one electronic deposit of $25 or more during the month to earn interest and to avoid a service charge that month. Electronic deposits include ATM deposits, wire transfers, ACH, Online Banking transfers or automatic transfers set up from another DDA or savings account.