Student Line of Credit
Family Line of Credit
Easy Access to Funding that Fits Your NeedsHave flexibility in borrowing as much or as little as you need, up to your available credit line. It’s some peace of mind to cover those unexpected expenses that may occur while your student is in college.
Call 800-453-2265 to apply now
- Flexible repayment option for small and medium-sized expenses
- Installment payment feature on advances $1,000 or greater1
- Each cash advance of $1,000 or greater has equal monthly payments calculated over 24 months, making it easier to budget each month1 (not available on lines of less than $1,000)
- Each cash advance of less than $1,000 is part of a revolving balance with a monthly minimum payment
Savings and flexibility for you:
- Easy access to funds that can be used year after year
- As payments are made, the amount available on your credit line increases, up to your credit limit2
- No account opening, transaction, or cash advance fees
- Late payment and returned payment fees do apply
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
Learn More [PDF]
Disclosures:1. Not available on lines of less than $1,000. Any Cash Advance of $1,000 or more (an "Installment Draw") has a required minimum monthly payment ("Minimum Installment Draw Payment"). The Minimum Installment Draw Payment is calculated over 24 months at the interest rate in effect at the time of the Installment Draw.
2. $500 minimum credit limit; up to $15,000 upon review of your creditworthiness.
The Minimum Installment Draw Payment remains the same for the first 23 months. The applicable periodic interest rate is a variable rate. Your final payment may vary and will be for all outstanding principal and all accrued interest not yet paid.
Cash Advances of less than $1,000 do not have a required installment repayment amount calculated over a term of 24 months. These cash advances are part of a Revolving Balance, which is repaid in accordance with monthly minimum payment requirements described in the Family Line of Credit Agreement.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe® Reader® 9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version.