Small Business Financial Advisor
Small Business Solutions
As a business owner, you have unique needs, challenges, and opportunities. Commerce Brokerage can help – with everything from business investments to business succession planning.
Achieving your business goals isn’t likely to happen without a plan. Your Financial Advisor will:
- Work with you to identify your business’s financial goals and needs
- Analyze your current investments
- Create a customized strategy that meets your business’ specific goals
As your trusted financial advisor, Commerce supports small business owners and key executives with personalized solutions, including:
- Employee benefits – customized retirement plans to attract and retain employees
- IRAs, including SEP
- Business succession planning to ensure the future of your business
- Investment planning – a review of both your individual and business investment strategies to verify your goals are on track
The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
May lose value
No bank guarantee
Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.