The Commerce Difference
The Commerce Difference
Experienced AdvisorsFor over 25 years, Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. has been committed to working with clients to help them realize their dreams and reach their financial goals. Our network of registered Financial Advisors provides a local specialist who works with you to create personalized investment and insurance strategies that meet your specific needs. Your Commerce Brokerage Financial Advisor will work with you to:
- Understand your current financial picture, including your risk tolerance
- Identify your personal and financial goals
- Offer customized investment and insurance strategies and high-quality solutions to meet your goals
- Build a relationship that keeps your financial plan on track over the long term
Video ScriptRead video transcript for "The Commerce Difference" [PDF]
- What to expect from a Financial Advisor
- What to bring to your meeting with a Financial Advisor
- Locate a Financial Advisor near you
Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is a full-service brokerage firm. We offer products and services to help meet both your short-term and long-term goals.
Variety of Investment and Insurance Products
- Investments in publicly traded securities, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), U.S. Treasuries, Brokered CDs, or unit investment trusts (UITs)
- Insurance solutions
- Retirement plans and rollovers
- Small business solutions
- Estate planning
- Professional money management
- Cash management account
† To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe® Reader® 9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version.
The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
May lose value
No bank guarantee
Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.