How To Apply
myRewards Money Market
A money market account from Commerce Bank that rewards you to grow your savings.
- It’s easy to grow your account with automatic transfers or direct deposit, or, make deposits at any time – it’s up to you!
- Keep building your account for a year to earn your reward – the more you save, the more you earn!
- Commerce pays you a bonus of a half percent on the average collected month-end balance for the previous 12 months, up to a maximum reward of $200 each and every year.1
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge||
|Check Writing Privileges||
Automatic transfers from checking make it easy, and you can track your progress using Online Banking, personalized with nicknames you choose.
Interested in saving for a goal and earning rewards? Open a myRewards Savings account.
- We will pay an annual Reward of 0.5% of the average collected month end balance in your myRewards Money Market account for the previous 12 months, up to a maximum of $200. Reward credited the 13th month after account anniversary. Annual Percentage Yield as of 6/25/2016 is 0.03%. Incentive of $10 or greater reported as interest to the IRS.
- Daily balance means ending ledger balance in the account each day. You must maintain the $500 minimum daily balance every day of a month or a $1,000 average daily balance for the monthly cycle or have at least one electronic deposit of $25 or more during the month to earn interest and to avoid a service charge that month. Electronic deposits include ATM deposits, wire transfers, ACH, Online Banking transfers or automatic transfers set up from another DDA or savings account.
- Monthly service charge waived for first 60 days after new account opening.
- Must activate Online Banking & sign up for E-Statements to get free monthly statements; $3 per month fee for Paper Statements and $4 per month for Paper Statements with Check Images. Fee waived for first 60 days after new account opening. This 60 day grace period does not apply to existing or converted accounts