How to Apply
Personal Savings Account
Start your savings with a Personal Savings Account.
- Open with just $100 – or just $1.00 for minors
- Special programs for young savers
- FDIC insured1
Interested in saving for a goal and earning rewards? Open a myRewards Savings account.
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge
|Check Writing Privileges||
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. insures each depositor to at least $250,000.
- Daily balance means ending ledger balance in the account each day. You must maintain the $300 minimum daily balance every day of a month or have at least one electronic deposit of $25 or more during the month to earn interest and to avoid a service charge that month. Electronic deposits include ATM deposits, wire transfers, ACH, Online Banking transfers or automatic transfers set up from another DDA or savings account.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States who are 18 years old or older on or before November 14, 2016. You may also enter by mailing your name, address, phone number and email address to Commerce Bank Website Survey Sweepstakes, 8000 Forsyth Blvd CBIR-1, St. Louis, MO 63105 Entries must be received by December 15, 2016. Approximate retail value of the prize is one of ten (10) $50.00, three (3) $100.00 or (1) $250.00 Commerce Bank Visa Gift Cards. For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit CommerceBank.com/WebSurveyRules.
- Deposit Agreement & Disclosures