Home > Small Business Banking > Healthcare Solutions > Medical
Manage with careful planning and the right financial partner.
With years of experience in Healthcare Banking, Commerce Bank understands the challenges physicians face and provides solutions for healthcare reform, insurance issues, and increasing operational costs. Our dedicated staff leverages their healthcare banking experience and the latest tools and technology to create customized financial solutions that work for you and allow you to keep your focus on your patients.
Call us at 866-365-9346 or contact us to connect with Small Business Healthcare Specialists and learn more about the customized financial solutions we can offer you and your practice.
Whether you need our assistance with equipment loans and leasing, real estate financing or customized banking solutions, Commerce Bank is the right financial partner. Simplify your day-to-day operations with our services and support.
- Equipment Financing: Secure financing and update your offerings by upgrading existing equipment or purchasing the latest technology
- Commercial Real Estate: Growing or moving your practice? Our real estate banking professionals can help you navigate the complexities of real estate acquisition and financing.
- Small Business OptionsSM Checking: Get convenient account access whether you’re in your practice, at home or out in the community
- Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App: Manage finances anywhere with free Mobile Banking
- Merchant Services: Streamline payments and accept credit, debit, online and phone payments
- Commerce Bank Business Rewards Card: Manage your practice’s finances while earning points toward airline miles and gift cards.
Let's talk business. Connect with our Small Business Healthcare Specialists to learn more about how we can customize the right financial solutions for growing your practice.
Commerce Bank is prohibited from processing restricted transactions through your business account under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Act of 2006. Under certain applicable Federal, State, and/or Tribal laws it is unlawful to place, receive, or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use of the Internet.
To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.