Small Business Loans in Kansas City
Is your business located near Kansas City? Do you need a small business loan or line of credit for expansion, growth, equipment or operating expenses? Commerce Bank offers small business loans to companies in the Kansas City area.
Reach your business financial goals with one of our small business loan options:
- Small Business Term Loans: Fixed rate loans for financing machinery, equipment, vehicles, expansions, or to acquire another business.
- Small Business Real Estate Loans: Loans for purchasing or enhancing your current location, with terms matched to the life of the asset.
- Small Business Lines of Credit: A line of credit is used by businesses to provide growth, purchase inventory, pay operating expenses, and support accounts receivable.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans: Best suited for small, under-collateralized companies experiencing rapid growth or wishing to refinance existing debt.
Visit a Commerce Bank branch near Kansas City to learn more about Small Business Loans.
- Businesses must be located in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma or Colorado.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.