Home > Small Business Banking > Small Business Loans > Lines of Credit
Lines of Credit for Your Small Business
A small business line of credit is a business loan that can be leveraged by your small business to provide growth, purchase inventory, pay operating expenses, and support accounts receivable.
A small business line of credit from Commerce Bank includes:
- Simple application1
- Flexible repayment terms
- Auto renewable (subject to maintaining good credit standing)
- Availability under SBA financing
- Businesses must be located in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma or Colorado.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States who are 18 years old or older on or before November 14, 2016. You may also enter by mailing your name, address, phone number and email address to Commerce Bank Website Survey Sweepstakes, 8000 Forsyth Blvd CBIR-1, St. Louis, MO 63105 Entries must be received by December 15, 2016. Approximate retail value of the prize is one of ten (10) $50.00, three (3) $100.00 or (1) $250.00 Commerce Bank Visa Gift Cards. For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit CommerceBank.com/WebSurveyRules.