Small Business Loans in Peoria and Bloomington-Normal, Illinois
Is your business located near Peoria and Bloomington-Normal, Illinois? Do you need a small business loan or line of credit for expansion, growth, equipment or operating expenses? Commerce Bank offers small business loans to companies in the Peoria and Bloomington-Normal, Illinois area.
Reach your business financial goals with one of our small business loan options:
- Small Business Term Loans: Fixed rate loans for financing machinery, equipment, vehicles, expansions, or to acquire another business.
- Small Business Real Estate Loans: Loans for purchasing or enhancing your current location, with terms matched to the life of the asset.
- Small Business Lines of Credit: A line of credit is used by businesses to provide growth, purchase inventory, pay operating expenses, and support accounts receivable.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans: Best suited for small, under-collateralized companies experiencing rapid growth or wishing to refinance existing debt.
- Businesses must be located in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma or Colorado.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.