Commerce Point-of-Care is a cloud-based payment processing solution for healthcare organizations that allows you to obtain a card authorization and take payment at the point of care before the patient leaves your office. This payment processing service allows you to collect the exact amount a patient owes when you receive the provider remittance advice, while simplifying the healthcare payment process for your patients and significantly reducing after-care medical billing.
Product features include:
- Immediate Settlements – Immediately settle known dollar amounts such as co-payments and outstanding balances.
- Delayed Settlements – Calculate the patient’s out-of-pocket responsibility for deductible and co-insurance and then capture the patient’s authorization for that amount.
- Advance Payment Plan – Set up recurring payments for patients without waiting for insurance settlement. Once the payment advice is received, automatically adjust the recurring payment to match the final balance.
- Eligibility – Conduct inquiries on 400 payers for a patient’s status. Use the results to refine the estimated patient payment based on the patient’s plan design and current status.
- Practice Management Interface – Interface with any HL7-compliant system. Centralize patient information and improve collections.
- Online Patient Payment – Allows patients to pay you directly online through your own website. Because patients can opt to receive a confirmation e-mail, patient billing and collections can be entirely paperless.
Benefits of Commerce Point-of-Care
- PCI DSS-compliant software
- Improve cash flow and collection rates
- Reduce bad debt
- Reduce administrative costs
- Access real-time eligibility and benefit information
- Improve patient satisfaction
View the Commerce Point-of-Care™ PDF for additional information.
Interested in learning more?
- Call: 800-828-1629
- Click: email@example.com†
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.