Big Opportunities for
Did you know the U.S. Department of Agriculture offers guaranteed loans to purchase eligible* single family homes? The USDA offers government-backed mortgage assistance as part of its Residential Development program to promote affordable housing. Whether you’re a first-time or repeat buyer, USDA guaranteed loans offer five unique benefits compared to traditional mortgage financing, including:
- Up to 100% Financing – Low or $0 Down Payment
- Lower-than-market interest rate
- Low 0.35% annual fee doesn’t change based on down payment
- Upfront guarantee fee of 1% of the loan amount. Borrowers allowed to finance the fee
- Flexible credit guidelines allow eligible borrowers with blemished or limited credit histories to qualify for home financing on primary residences in eligible rural areas
* Borrowers wishing to finance with a USDA guaranteed loan are subject to eligibility requirements including income, credit, property, and location.